whats for lunch

Linda Macs Rosemary and Red Onion Veggie Sausages ( Yucky found them really dry and the rosemary over powering )
Dry fried egg mushrooms
HEXB WW bread and part HEXA EL laughing cow

image-3804756412.jpg

well i found the Mug shots the 1% ones so they have no syns. I had to leave it sit for about 10 minutes though, at first i thought i'd put too much water in. So glad i found them! x

I had a ham salad wrap, but to save the syns i used the ham to wrap around the salad (lettuce, cucumber, spring onions). And had wholegrain mustard and extra light mayo (teaspoon each) as the spread.

With more cucumber sticks and the rest of the mustard mix as a dip =)

Mumma K said:
It a cross between Scrambled and Omelette
It's 2 Eggs beaten add 0% Greek yog whisk
then in a bowl micro for 2 minutes no stirring

It's yummy

Oooooh I shall try this tomoz but I'll have to use LF nat yog as that's all I have in lol

Today was ham omelette again. With salad.

MidnightPrincess said:
I had a ham salad wrap, but to save the syns i used the ham to wrap around the salad (lettuce, cucumber, spring onions). And had wholegrain mustard and extra light mayo (teaspoon each) as the spread.

With more cucumber sticks and the rest of the mustard mix as a dip =)

I used to use the big lettuce leaves as the wrap and stuff with ham cucumber and hummus. Not sure what hummus is syn wise as I rarely eat it!!

Legomom said:
I used to use the big lettuce leaves as the wrap and stuff with ham cucumber and hummus. Not sure what hummus is syn wise as I rarely eat it!!

Thats a great idea as you can easily make syn free hummus as well, i especially like sweet potato hummus =D

MidnightPrincess said:
Thats a great idea as you can easily make syn free hummus as well, i especially like sweet potato hummus =D

How do you make that please? I'd love to be able to eat onion and garlic dip, I'm missing that already and it's only been 4 days

How do you make that please? I'd love to be able to eat onion and garlic dip, I'm missing that already and it's only been 4 days

you can easy make a onion and garlic dip by whizzing up quark, seaoning, onion and garlic :)

Shopping tonight so making do with what we have in, going to be mackerel in tom sauce with cucumber, pickled onions, beetroot and tomato. If that doesn't fill me I'll have a mug shot and some fruit.

5 Original Finn Crisps (HExB) topped with Philli Light (HExA) and cucumber.
Strawberries for afters

mug shot ( thanks everyone for finding them for me yesterday!), strawberries with a muller light, and monster munch 5.5syns, i was hungry! :)

I had a baked potato, 1/2 can of tuna mixed with a tbsp of quark, with sweetcorn salad (iceberg lettuce, rocket, sweetcorn, tomatoes, with grated zest and a squeeze of lime)

Whole wheat noodles topped with roast chicken, dash of soy sauce and large salad - very delicious. Wee tip too, whole wheat noodles taste exactly the same as egg noodles but with more nutrition xx

Back