whats for lunch

Syn free mushroom soup. Phew thank goodness it's finally finished. Forgot to freeze it so sick of if now and hate waste!

Peanut Curry & Rice..........
what more do you need?

bacon, new potatoes (pre cooked), onions, peppers, mushrooms all in the frying pan with fry light and then 2 poached eggs on top. Mullerlight and fruit for pudding.

Lunch/breakfast is a massive omelette with spring onion, mushroom, quorn ham and cheese with two of the small quorn burgers, a wholemeal cob and salad. Comfortably stuffed after that! :)

missy1978 said:
Lunch/breakfast is a massive omelette with spring onion, mushroom, quorn ham and cheese with two of the small quorn burgers, a wholemeal cob and salad. Comfortably stuffed after that! :)

That sounds soooooo good...

Tarragon 'chicken' made with Asda meat free chicken

Lots of onion, passata, spinach and mushrooms.

About 1.5 syns and worth for a change from quorn chunks

Attachments

• image-883245344.jpg
    image-883245344.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 67
Ophelia105 said:
Tarragon 'chicken' made with Asda meat free chicken

Lots of onion, passata, spinach and mushrooms.

About 1.5 syns and worth for a change from quorn chunks

I'm having issues with my pix..

Attachments

• image-341371944.jpg
    image-341371944.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 65
Can't see your pics either ophelia, this phone is mental let's me see some peoples pics and not others.

Anyway today I had half of a mushroom stirfry pack and a pack of low fat supernoodles. Was actually lovely! Put a sprinkle of soy sauce on the stirfry veggies. Think ill start buying these stirfry packs for work and cooking half a pack the night before work. I prefer them to salads and they're packed with superfrees

Rochelle1 said:
Can't see your pics either ophelia, this phone is mental let's me see some peoples pics and not others.

Anyway today I had half of a mushroom stirfry pack and a pack of low fat supernoodles. Was actually lovely! Put a sprinkle of soy sauce on the stirfry veggies. Think ill start buying these stirfry packs for work and cooking half a pack the night before work. I prefer them to salads and they're packed with superfrees

Those stirfry packs are awesome, we're having one for tea tonight with quorn chicken and noodles. Quick, easy and lots of superfree :)

Ophelia105 said:
That sounds soooooo good...

It was! I never used to eat omelettes before SW but am a definite convert now :)

Those stirfry packs are awesome, we're having one for tea tonight with quorn chicken and noodles. Quick, easy and lots of superfree :)

Arnt they!! Got mine from marks and spencers, 2 for £2! So cheap enough aswell really. Will be easy food I can stirfry the night before and heat up in microwave the next day lol

Back