whats for lunch

Mine was surprisingly yummy!

I made a sauce with passata, italian seasoning, onion, garlic, paprika, some of my chilli grinder, sweetener and a chopped red pepper. I stirred it through wholemeal pasta and then threw in 2 large handfuls of spinach to wilt. Left it to cool, popped it in the fridge and had it for lunch today!

Super tasty, lots of super free and you genuinely wouldn't think it was a free meal!

Carrot sticks, a big bowl of butternut squash and red pepper soup, and the biggest banana I have ever seen! :eek:

I cant join my group til monday but thought id start anyway..had late breakfast so having
whole yellow melon. mango and bananna I shortbread finger..cant resist x

Sweet potato with cottage cheese with pepper and a side salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, pickled cucumber, 3 babybels (HEA)

Cottage cheese with 6 finn crisps thins(hexB) and a side salad . Apple for afters.

Ryvita x2
Aldi cheese triangle light x3
Cuecumber
Tomato
Sharon fruit

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Here are said ryvita mmmm

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120802_195648.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120802_195648.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 76
Ryvita again today not feelin anythin else

jacket potatoes beans half allowed cheese
1 big cup sugar free jelly

Wholemeal pitta filled with ham and lettuce and a tablespoon of synned cheese coleslaw.
Not bad considering I just sat in pizza hut with kids and other mums and did not succumb to a
Pizza hut buffet lunch.

Back