whats for lunch

Today I made the mushroom stroganoff from an old SW mag but added some beef strips to it, absolutely delish :)

had 2 weetabix with skimmed milk & bit of sweetner and a banana.....I know that sounds like breakfast but full of the flu and its all I fancied

Chicken & Mushroom Pasta N Sauce, then a hi fi light bar. I really wish I'd won the toss up this morning where my other half won the leftovers from last nights tuna pasta bake.

elysium said:
Noodles with linda mccartney fishless prawns and sweet chilli sauce.

What are the fishless prawns like? Saw them on offer the other day and I'm curious!!

My partner made some savoury rice for work yestersday and left me less than half (kind of him!!!!!!! haha) so i am guna use that! thinking i might dry fry onions garlic green pepper babycorn n sugarsnap peas n ad the rice! prob have my daily fix with a boiled egg as well xxx

Vegetable Dhansak and rice for lunch today! All free, and probably 2/3 superfree :)
I need to fill up as I am off to a kids party this afternoon and don't want to be even a tiny bit hungry...

Vegetable Dhansak and rice for lunch today! All free, and probably 2/3 superfree :)
I need to fill up as I am off to a kids party this afternoon and don't want to be even a tiny bit hungry...

Haha no that feeling only 2 well lol trying to stay away from all the cakes pizzas and sweets eeekkk! Have fun xx

Ham with cucumber, lettuce, spring onion, betroot and pickled onions. After I had 2 pink and whites heated up in the microwave (2.5 syns each) yummy

Smell bowl of super veg n chicken soup and a bowl of blackberries blueberries strawberries n grapes 2 more glasses of iced water with lemon

Back