whats for lunch

Lf super noodles and cooked onions garlic red and green peppers, babycorn sugar snap peas and green beans in frylight mixed it all together YUM! Filling and gawjus xx

Tuna mayo sandwich on wholemeal bread with lettuce and cucumber. Didn't enjoy it one bit not a fan of wholemeal bread :-(

Fridge raiders tikka (2.5) roast veg (courgette, aubergine, peppers) wm pasta & light salad cream (1)

Followed by melon :)

good old fashioned jacket spud with cheese and beans
jp cheese and beans.jpg

**punk*~*star** said:
It's the recipe in the new magazine, pg 34 :D if you haven't got it I'll post the recipe x

Found it! I must've missed it, thanks! Do they taste like the ones from the takeaway??

Loundy said:
Found it! I must've missed it, thanks! Do they taste like the ones from the takeaway??

Ive never had it from takeaway but it tasted like the chow mein type takeaways I've had (if that makes sense?!)

**punk*~*star** said:
Ive never had it from takeaway but it tasted like the chow mein type takeaways I've had (if that makes sense?!)

Haha yeah that does make sense! Going to give it a go, cheers :)

Today I have:

Pasta with pepper/onion/mushroom/carrot/garlic chives/ tuna
Tomato and basil sauce 4syns
Chopped olives 0.5syns

I'm not sure whether I'll have it hot or cold.
I have the same for tomorrow's lunch too

This sounds horrible but it is nice. Tescos do mushy peas for 4p a tin. They aren't as mushy as the others, more soup like. I add chopped up ham and pasta. It's lovely.

Very decadent today - had a rib eye steak with lots of roast vegetables.

Back