whats for lunch

Hi Everyone, sorry its been a while since my last post, but i had to log on to tell you all about these wonderful lunch meals from tesco!

I nipped in to to Tescos because i forgot to bring in my lunch and found a chilli chicken Noodle Salad which is only 4.5 syns! and its yummy :)

today i am having SW chip-style potatoes (cut them into v thick crisp shapes) with BBQ frylight (divine!!) with red pepper cottage cheese, beetroot and salas leaves. Potatoes are just in the oven and i CANOOT WAIT!!!

easy....
pack of chicken livers
4 rashers bacon fat off
1 onion chopped
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
2/3 tbsp quark or philly
fry off onion bacon n herbs add livers n fry until cooked.Allow to cool then blitz and add quark put in fridge to chill then enjoy

Todays dinner heb brown bread with turkey n sw coleslaw n 2 boiled eggs n some fruit

Sounds delish :) -how many servings and what weight is the pack of chicken livers? Thanks a mil

NIrischick said:
Hi Everyone, sorry its been a while since my last post, but i had to log on to tell you all about these wonderful lunch meals from tesco!

I nipped in to to Tescos because i forgot to bring in my lunch and found a chilli chicken Noodle Salad which is only 4.5 syns! and its yummy :)

You wouldn't have a wee pic of this? Just so i know what to get in tesco for my lunch lol

today i had a vegetable chilli, followed by sw rice. so chilli and rice lol

julie

Got a massive salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, grated carrot & chicken tikka peices with me today. Going to have about 3 syns worth of light salad cream. Mullerlight yogurt & Hifi light bar :)

Having another big bowl of speed soup for lunch today, along with some carrot sticks :)

Back