whats for lunch

That was mentioned in the SW mag, and only 2.5 syns :).

Had it for lunch too.

that's stange cause when i looked it up online on the slimming world website it said 4.5 syns :( confused now...but its low anyway x

moideux said:
Sounds delish :) -how many servings and what weight is the pack of chicken livers? Thanks a mil

Ive thrown the pack but they are frozen from morrisons n asda do one too. As for servings depends how thickly u spread it on lol ;-)

Green day - macaroni cheese pasta n sauce (1.5) with loads of stirfried veg thrown in (broccoli, onion, mushroom & courgette) - will feed me & little un :)

today i'm having a Mcanns forzen jacket potato ( 1.5 syns) and beans. These jackets always taste amazing and less effort than cooking from scratch!

Another big bowl of speed soup for lunch today, followed by some fruit! :)

Just a little point I found out at group tonight- not sure if you know but crab sticks now have a syn value of 1syn per crab stick? Which is rubbish news for me because i <3 them.

This is terrible news for me too

Although just checked it on the SW website, and its 1 syn on a green day, but free on red and ee x

This is terrible news for me too

Although just checked it on the SW website, and its 1 syn on a green day, but free on red and ee x

Yeah I've always thought it was 1 syn on a green day....

I'm pretty sure they'd be free on red and ee as there really isn't anything in them other then water and a bit of fish

today i am having, well er um a concoction!!! all the things in my fridge that need using up, a soup i spose or a stewy thing lol will chuck in a can of beans too.

julie

I am having asda rotisserie chicken (skin removed of course) and salad mmmmmhmmmm its the nicest lunch ever!!!

x

I am having asda rotisserie chicken (skin removed of course) and salad mmmmmhmmmm its the nicest lunch ever!!!

x

Do you know if there's any syns in the chicken? I'm not able to find out on the SW website if there are any syns in rotisserie chicken from any super market.

I had a tomato mugshot with spicy chicken mixed in followed by vanilla and choc mullerlight and srawberries dipped in, yum yum, my fave lunch for work

I having a must looked forward to Green Day today, so have a jacket potato in the oven and will top it with beans and mushrooms.

Leftover egg fried rice, not much egg left so had it with a couple of boiled eggs with salad. So delicious :0)

Chicken and bacon salad with a mustard dressing

Delish!

Xx

Back