whats for lunch

Grilled bacon, tomato, mushroom, fried eggs (dry), sweetcorn, potato cakes with chilli & peanut, cup of caramel tea (my fav atm), 2 mini chocolate, fig

alphashallows said:
A ham omelette and beans...they don't really go but it's what I fancy! Will have a mullerlight, plum, apple and nectarine afterwards - I'm staaaarving and want to really stuff myself so I'm not hungry at work!

I love Omelette and beans! X

On the go all day today so had to make do with a banana and alpen lite bar. Had no choice but I won't be letting that happen very often...best to eat a proper lunch!

Italian chicken and bacon soup, will have to look through my soup book and make a new soup this week... shopping on Friday so can get everything in :)

M&S braised steak with onions and carrots :drool:

Nimble x2, chicken breast, 25g Gouda and lambs lettuce. Followed by mullerlight, nectarine, apple AND a banana spread across the afternoon :)

Two stuffed mushrooms (cheese-hexA- garlic, one finely chopped mushroom, breadcrumbs(1/2 wholemeal roll(hexB) 2teaspoon olive oil(4syn) seasoning and flat leaf parsley) served with salad. Was delicious =D

Sent from my magic paint brush using MiniMins

pastagirl said:
Did u make your own soup? I love carrot and corriander soup

Yes I made it myself.....just chucked some carrots, half a butternut squash, celery and a stock cube in a pan ( also 2 tap of coriander) to simmer until veg was soft then blitzed! Then a bit of black pepper. Was lovely x

Back