whats for lunch

Large salad of lettuce, tomato, bake cod in paprika & lime juice, olives (1 syn), corn and dressing of FF youghrt & 1 tsp mayo (2 syns). Yummy

I'm having Low Low cheese spread with red pepper and chilli (HExA) in a wholemeal roll (HExB), and a packet of salt & vinegar velvet crunch (4 Syns) - yummy!

Leek & potato soup with 3 wholegrain ryvita (healthy extra B), a 0% fat shape delight yoghurt and an apple or plum or maybe both!

Leftover Lamb & veg casserole from last night that I did not eat (Lamb, onion, garlic, chilli, spinach, potato, broccoli, aubergin, celery, tomato, parsnip)

'Roughage' day today: Lentil soup, sweet potato with baked beans, apple. Very filling and 0 syns

Home made potato pie (Potato, sweet potto, prsnip, sweetcorn, spinach, Ricotta, creme fraiche FF youghrt and eggs - basically all the leftovers). Smells lush and going to a piece for lunch before it goes cold.

Ryvita with low fat cream cheese with crushed.black pepper (HEb) + 2 syns, nectarine

Actifried salt and pepper squid (eaten before photo) seared tuna on a bed of peashoots and chard with half a syn of hot chilli and garlic.

326774_10151282928625992_401751712_o.jpg

For lunch I had lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, beetroot and syn free hummus :) yum

Back