whats for lunch

Super noodles were on offer in Asda so I've got loads. Think I'll have some of them for lunch with some sugar snap peas, baby sweetcorn and onion with fruit after if I fancy it. I've got so many plums that need eating!

ceebeee said:
Super noodles were on offer in Asda so I've got loads. Think I'll have some of them for lunch with some sugar snap peas, baby sweetcorn and onion with fruit after if I fancy it. I've got so many plums that need eating!

U know all super noodles aren't free...just some of the low fat ones. As far as i know anyway. U prob already know anyway but just don't want you eating them all week if they aren't free...as has happened to me before with other foods lol x

pastagirl said:
U know all super noodles aren't free...just some of the low fat ones. As far as i know anyway. U prob already know anyway but just don't want you eating them all week if they aren't free...as has happened to me before with other foods lol x

Indeedy, I got the super low fat noodles. I wont live off them all week but am in the mood for that easy processed taste today! Thanks anyway though :)

The low fat supernoodles are lovely with some stirfried veggies, I had that yesterday!!

Think I'm just gonna have something easy aswell today thinking a mugshot with sliced tomato and red pepper on the side.

Mccain Jacket (1syn), Tuna, Salad Cream (2.5syns), red onion and tomato.

Was really impressed with the jacket thought they would have been horrible! x

Had cheesy chips and a pitta with home made BBQ sauce for lunch (I'm on a green day so superfree isn't a massive issue but I did eat some tomatoes, beetroot and pickled onions before to make sure I had some)

Superspeed soup! Has been a lifesaver since the weather turned and the countdown to Christmas...

Back