whats for lunch

Sesame Ryvita with Red Pepper & Chilli Low Low Spread. Carrot sticks with Homemade Coleslaw and a Lemon Muller Greek Style Yogurt :D

Baked sweet potato syn free hummus, 6 wholegrain crackerbreads (HEXB) and carrot and cucumber sticks. Yum, but I might not be able to manage it all!

Liz
xx

Baked potato with Ratatouille (0 syns)

It's the Slimming world one on-line as 'Garlic and rosemary lamb with ratatouille'. If you can't get it on- line let me know and I'll write it for you on here.

Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes fried in fry light. This is my favourite lunch recently except that it gives me fishy eggy breath all afternoon but at least that means people don't bother me too much at work!

Tesco's Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (2.5 Syns)

Don't suppose you have a pic Stevie? Have looked for this in Tesco and can never find it :( x

Was going to say the same so i know what to look out for. 2.5 syns is nothing and it sounds yummy!

I have a salad with pine nuts (HEX B) and babybels ha ha! (HEX A) Realised i had no feta left :(
Lemon Greek Style Muller
Have some sesame ryvitas and red pepper low low spread with me too incase i'm still peckish.

Jacket Potato with beans and cheese. Having a bad day and its my favourite comfort lunch :drool:

Back