whats for lunch

supernoodles low fat ones

Stir fried broccoli and veg with a nice bit of smoked haddock. I'm blooming starving though so might add a few new potato slices. Good excuse to try out this buttery fry light I've found at tesco :)

A big salad today with Salmon. Was yum!

Bacon,egg, mushrooms and tomato followed by sugar free jelly, a satsuma and some fromage frais that was mixed with two teaspoons of chocolate orange options. Not sure how many syns but sooooo worth it.

I'm having Finn Crisp topped with red pepper and chilli Low Low spread and mustard ham :drool:

Having a tin of chickpea dhal with salad, lazy but I can't wait for it ;) not had it for ages and will be lovely on such a horrible windy day

I had some biryani my daughter and hubby made last night at daughter daddy cooking class :) all free bar the 15 ml of oil they used but that made six portions so its still pretty darn good!! It's really tasty. I've steered clear of the sesame coated turkey balls though :( boooo!!'

Just prepared this for tomorrow's lunch.
batchelors chicken savoury rice, breaded ham, hard boiled egg & boiled potatoes with mixed salad topped with 50g feta cheese as my HEA choice. Yum! I can't wait to tuck in :D

16f731831f3eb5ef0c0922f456e00838.jpg

donna88 said:
Having a tin of chickpea dhal with salad, lazy but I can't wait for it ;) not had it for ages and will be lovely on such a horrible windy day

Where do you get the chickpea Dahl from? Is it free? It sounds lovely x

Back