whats for lunch

Jacket potato with tuna & extra light mayo and salad :)

The same as Stevie plus i have salt & vinegar velvet crunch with with me along with a lemon greek style muller incase i want either :)

Mugshot (chicken and sweetcorn noodle flavour), pomegranate seeds and a yoghurt (before the gym later on)

home made tomato & basil soup. I've torn up a chicken breast and chucked that in too. A rasberry & cranberry muller light and a Hifi!

Left over beef stir fry from last night, really looking forward to it as it was lovely :D

Not the best looking lunch! Cauliflower and horseradish soup with actifried anya potatoes sprinkled with chipotle Tabasco sauce

image-340876102.jpg

3 boiled eggs on two slices of wm toast and a small squirt of tommy sauce :)

Mullerlight and a banana, saving syns for later as I have friends coming to stay.

I had HM SYN free Lentil & Bacon soup with 5 Scan Bran (HEb) for dunking. Just about fit to burst even now, 2 hours later.

I ate light today as it was my WI - Tons of pease pudding, boiled egg, grated carrot, cucumber and beetroot followed by black grapes - lost 1 1/2 whoop

I think I'm having chick pea dhal and salad.... but I have an interview at 11 so depends how long that takes, might end up having a school dinner... I doubt that though as surely if the interview was going to go over to lunch time they would have had me in earlier to either avoid that or to have me in all day?
We'll see anyway

I'm going to have Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (HExA) :)

Back