whats for lunch

I really fancy a Batchelors savoury rice but haven't got a microwave at work, does anyone know if I can just add boiling water and leave it for a while?

I def don't think this would work as you need to boil rice. The wee cups of pasta and noodles that u add boiling water to might be an alternative. Other wise u could cook the rice night before and eat it cold?! Let ud know hoe experiment goes tho lol xx

Omelette with ham, onion, cheese (A) and beans

Anyone know if I can have beans as HEXB on red day?

Same as yesterday, cottage cheese and tomato on toast

I am taking a picnic lunch with me today to have something to eat before I watch my granddaughter's nativity play. I have to drive about an hour and won't have time to find anywhere to buy something. So it's an egg sandwich and banana to keep me going.

Tesco's Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad :) 3.5 syns. Also a pot of grapes!

chicken and bacon salad with beetroot and SW coleslaw....with a small chicken and sweetcorn soup

Ryvita (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA) and a load of freshly ground black pepper . . . yum! :)

Jacket potato and baked beans in the Tesco cafe - it was rank and now I want a chocolate bar!

I'm having Finn Crisp topped with Dairylea . . . one of my favourite lunches! :)

Baked potato with beans, cheese and salad :)

Back