whats for lunch

IMAG0143_zps57b4575b.jpg
Yumm, syn free brunch!

Homemade pasta salad, a pack of wafer thin chicken and pineapple fingers!

Very strong parsnip tasting parsnip soup lol......any tips how i can tone it down? With HEB ryvita to dip in a boiled egg a banana 2 tangerines n a greek muller 0.5 syns....ate all this at sw group!

Fish, cous cous and brocolli. We had a 40th birthday at work and we had all made cakes...( my speciality is sponge, home made rasp jam and fresh cream)but not one cake touched my lips!

Fish, cous cous and brocolli. We had a 40th birthday at work and we had all made cakes...( my speciality is sponge, home made rasp jam and fresh cream)but not one cake touched my lips!

U deserve a medal 4 yer will power! I'd ave caved in n "just had a tiny piece" lol!

U eat a lot of scan bran safia.....ur weight lossew must be really good!

I average around 2lbs a week and i actually prefer them to ryvita. Also i'm lazy lol so after making the childrens lunch thats the quickest option but had the last of them today so wil have to make something different tomorrow until i have more in x

Back at work today so getting back into the habit of taking lunch with me. I had some lovely homemade lentil and carrot soup and a wholemeal roll filled with cheddar, mixed salad leaves, cucumber and tomato.

Left over chilli and some melon x

I have leftover mince, with creamy mash (putting down 4 syns as i'm unsure how my partner made it!) with a heb wholemeal roll. drool!

Back