whats for lunch

Bowl of egg fried rice with chicken tikka and mixed veg, some sweetened chilli peppers peas and onions and an apple. Delicious after my Sunday gym session!!

Made extra healthy KFC chicken last night, so had a large piece of that. lots of salad, muller & a juicy pear. :D

I made some fried rice with bacon. Using the Erin savoury low fat golden rice yum yum x

Chick pea, spicy roast butternut squash and 10% fat feta salad with a beetroot and balsamic dressing.....yum :)

Attachments

• image-1501990374.jpg
    image-1501990374.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 63
Pasta frying pan quiche with a couple of LM sausages (pictured here before I cheesed it lol ;) )

Attachments

• image-164344664.jpg
    image-164344664.jpg
    745.7 KB · Views: 71
Home made veg soup and ww bagel

Looks fab?? How did u make?? Xx

The quiche? It's just a made up thing - quark (or cottage cheese) and a couple of eggs whisked together and poured into a frying pan over fried veggies and cooked pasta. Cook it on a low heat until the bottom is cooked and the top it set, throw cheese over the top and grill it. Really tasty and filling :)

The quiche? It's just a made up thing - quark (or cottage cheese) and a couple of eggs whisked together and poured into a frying pan over fried veggies and cooked pasta. Cook it on a low heat until the bottom is cooked and the top it set, throw cheese over the top and grill it. Really tasty and filling :)

I will defo be trying this, thankyou!! Xx

We had a SW packed lunch whilst out walking the dogs- cheese and marmite sandwiches for me, cheese and pickle for husband, 1 bag of Velvet Crunch each, an Alpen light bar each, a Muller Greek lemon yogurt each and a ton of fruit and had a couple of cups of hazelnut coffee :)

Dougal1983 said:
We had a SW packed lunch whilst out walking the dogs- cheese and marmite sandwiches for me, cheese and pickle for husband, 1 bag of Velvet Crunch each, an Alpen light bar each, a Muller Greek lemon yogurt each and a ton of fruit and had a couple of cups of hazelnut coffee :)

Ooh I've not had cheese and marmite sandwiches in years, mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I've not had cheese and marmite sandwiches in years, mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
It was so nice, it's even better on toast!

Leftover SW Pasta Arabiata and a yoghurt :)

Today I have home made butternut squash and sweet potato soup and an apple

Cheese and marmite sandwich using both HEX's, fruit and maybe a Curly Wurly? Still can't believe they are 6 Syns!! Means I can have 2 every day :D

Back