whats for lunch

Easy Tomato Soup, 3 babybel lights, ryvita minis and a turkish delight mullerlight

Weetabix & Skimmed Milk and some Pineapple

It will be a mugshot or 2, some fruit and maybe an Alpen light or a Curly Wurly?

I'm having the same as yesterday, slice of w/meal toast topped with tinned tomatoes, frighlight fried mushrooms & an egg with 2 slices if grilled bacon - l don't think I'll ever get fed up with that lunch :)

Just a light lunch today, as I have WI at 5pm. I'm just having a chicken Mug Shot and a couple of BabyBel Lights from my HExA :)

I have bulgar wheat, (which I prefer over cous cous now) cucumber, tomato, spring onion, feta cheese and 8 olives (found another jar of them) will also have ww nacho crisps, an apple and take a couple of the sw coconut macaroons with me for a afternoon treat.

Batcherelors Low Fat Sweet Thai Chilli Super Noodles, going to serve with stir-fried bean sprouts, mangetout, baby sweetcorn and some prawns.

cold pasta, peppers, cucumber, spinach, chicken breast and a toffee mullerlight

Ryvita topped with homemade syn free hummus, cucumber and baby plum tomatoes. Wish i had more hummus left because it's so tasty but I've run out now :? will have to make some more nom nom nom...

Im having a spicy sweet and sour noodle cupshotz from aldi (I think there syn free??) and a huge bowl of superfree salad with a drizzle of fat free vinagerette dressing over it. Does that have to be syned does anyone no??

homemade vegetable soup with them new special k crisps!

Back