whats for lunch

I ended up with a morrisons salad bar which included cous cous, tomato pasta and some naughty onion bits. Guessed at around the 8 syn mark but dont really have a clue!

I had 2 mugshots (one is never enough!) and an apple, then for afternoon tea break I had a Curly Wurly :)

Guys I need some inspiration, need new lunch ideas but it needs to be warm/quick/free/very low syns. Sick of eating omelette / mugshots ;( . Please help :p

Guys I need some inspiration, need new lunch ideas but it needs to be warm/quick/free/very low syns. Sick of eating omelette / mugshots ;( . Please help :p

What about your teas from the night before?

Xx

Tomorrow I have mashed potato! I know it sounds really boring but mash is a real comfort food of mine and it's lovely, hot and filling!!

If you have a microwave and fridge I've been making tuna baked potatoes as was getting fed up as well!
If I'm making pasta I make more that I need so I can have the leftovers for lunch as well.
Home made soup isn't quick to make but if you make a big batch at home and freeze some.

Hope that helps! x

I make my veg soup in the slow cooker while I'm at work the day or on the Sunday roughly blitz it and freeze portions. Then I'm not constantly watching over it and can get and do something else

Mine today is 4 Ryvitas with Philadelphia light then a yoghurt and some melon or pineapple, or both! x

Lunch today is finn crisp topped with low low spread :)

Leftover veggie fried rice and a strawberry greek style muller!

Lettuce tomato peppers cucumber olives feta cheese beetroot ww nacho tortilla crisps apple and sw coconut macaroon.

A carrot, a Greek Muller and a hazelnut coffee- WI tonight!!

Back