whats for lunch

Porridge

Today was chicken bacon sping onion and pasta with a little light mayo :) lush!

Im having a spicy sweet and sour noodle cupshotz from aldi (I think there syn free??) and a huge bowl of superfree salad with a drizzle of fat free vinagerette dressing over it. Does that have to be syned does anyone no??

Yes, the sweet and sour noodle Cupshotz is free on EE and Green and your fat free vinaigrette will be free too as long as it's less than either 40 or 50cals per 100ml (sorry I can't remember which it is!)

3 ryvita wholemeal cracker bread (1/2 hex b).
30g low low cheese spread (1/2 hex a) & chopped honey roast ham, spring onions & cherry tomatos.
Asda sushi snack pack (2 syns).
WW strawberry fruit layered fromage frais yoghurt (1/2 syn).
Tangerine & can diet red bull. xx

Homemade Minestrone Soup (lush) , followed by a Green Tea and Tangerine

Lunch, 2 chicken legs, 2 bananas followed by actifried pointed peppers, actifried herring fillets, mixed salad, ff Italian dressing, I was starving!

image-4119796394.jpg

Homemade leek and potato soup - amazing! From soup book. Made a huge pan and its all disappeared already. I feel like a good chef now :D x

New potatoes spring onion tomato cucumber yellow pepper peppered mackerel olives and low fat mayo small bag of cheese wotsits and apple

A nice big salad and either lean ham or chicken with balsamic vinegar, maybe a Curly Wurly as well?

Lunch today is leftover Quorn & Mushy Pea Korma :drool:

A big salad with turkey meat and some melon :)

Back