whats for lunch

My Tesco has stopped selling the chickpea dahl :( it's still on their website but not in store and I've got a massive Tesco Extra on my doorstep :(

2 tomato mugshots and 2 Babybel cheeses (HEXA)

Sure! It's pretty easy! I mix 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (smooth and crunchy are both fine!), 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoons of water and a pinch of chilli powder and five spice (optional) and then put it in the microwave for about 40-60 seconds, stir it up and leave to stand for another minute and it's good to go :) If you want it thicker, use less water, if you want it thinner, use more! It looks a bit more watery when it first comes out of the microwave but it thickens up a bit when cooling. x

That satay sauce sounds sooo good and so easy! Really want to try this.......like now lol

2 slices of bread from a 800g loaf (2 hexB) toasted and spread with 4 laughing cow triangles (hexA) with 2 Quorn burgers (1 syn) and a mullerlight :) x

My Tesco has stopped selling the chickpea dahl :( it's still on their website but not in store and I've got a massive Tesco Extra on my doorstep :(

Oh that's annoying. But the old one contains syns! The new one doesn't. It says new on the packaging. Hopefully it'll be in your Tesco's soon. x

3 Moroccan chicken kebab (3 syns)

2 slices of bread from a 800g loaf (2 hexB) toasted and spread with 4 laughing cow triangles (hexA) with 2 Quorn burgers (1 syn) and a mullerlight :) x

Hi there, just to point out that 800g loaf is not a hexB! It has to be a 400g loaf! x

Hi there, just to point out that 800g loaf is not a hexB! It has to be a 400g loaf! x

It doesn't have to be fm 400g loaf ad u can have 60g of any wholemeal bread as hex b - if u cut some crusts off 2 slices of 800g loaf it weighs 60g

I think you can have one slice from an 800g loaf as a hexb, 2 on a red or green day, correct me if i am wrong though?? Xx

Here's what it says in the book. You can only have 1 slice of 800g loaf but it has to be certain breads. Otherwise 2 x 400g loaf. Red and green days and extra easy. xx

Attachments

• image-1353011159.jpg
    image-1353011159.jpg
    669.7 KB · Views: 67
  • image-745043753.jpg
    image-745043753.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2346684874.jpg
    image-2346684874.jpg
    689.6 KB · Views: 77
Here's what it says in the book. You can only have 1 slice of 800g loaf but it has to be certain breads. Otherwise 2 x 400g loaf. Red and green days and extra easy. xx

It also says 60g of any wholemeal bread!! If for example, you had a slice and a half of bread from an 800g loaf and it still weighed 60g or less its still ok! Better weighing your bread to be on the safe side!

It also says 60g of any wholemeal bread!! If for example, you had a slice and a half of bread from an 800g loaf and it still weighed 60g or less its still ok! Better weighing your bread to be on the safe side!

That's a good point! I cut out bread so I'm not the expert! I just vividly remember someone saying only from 400g loaf.

Back