whats for lunch

Mushroom omelette and salad

Leftover Quorn and mushy pea curry for lunch today :)

mackerel salad today, not sure if it will cut it as I'm starving today :/ but we'll see sometimes when I come back from work I find I'm less hungry then before I went. will add some boiled eggs if I'm really hungry.

mackerel salad today, not sure if it will cut it as I'm starving today :/ but we'll see sometimes when I come back from work I find I'm less hungry then before I went. will add some boiled eggs if I'm really hungry.

Like that idea - I brought myself a tin mackerel yesterday so I might steal your idea

Like that idea - I brought myself a tin mackerel yesterday so I might steal your idea

Its yummy, I have it all the time in summer

After recommendations on here ive Just made a SW pizza using a weight watchers wrap for the base (5.5 syns) topped with tomato purée, ham, mushrooms, spring onions, cherry tomatoes and topped with my hea of cheese! My god, it was amazing! I want another one!!!!!!

View attachment 77346

ZOMG dinner sorter for tonight (minus the cheese)! looks amazing :) gonna have it with wedges and salad (I don't have ww wraps but warbutons sandwich thins, so can make 2 min square pizzas)

Tuna rice with 1 tbs light Mayo. Smoked salmon and quark on oat scan bran. 1 apple 1 banana and greek fat free yogurt

HexB of ryvita with 1/2 hexA of laughing cow and Ham. With an apple and a banana to follow

Super speedy tomato soup and a vanilla muller light with banana stirred in

the spiciest chicken stir fry ever!!!! whole face melting! someone said chili speeds up weight loss yes???

Back