whats for lunch

Mushroom omelette and salad

Leftover tacos from last night with leftover homemade salsa :)

A nice big bowl of the soup I just made (BNS, sweet potato, red pepper and chilli) with ryvita (2 for dipping, 2 spread with 1/2 HEXA black pepper lowlow)

Bacon and Mushroom omelette with cherrry tomatoes and chopped red onion, was going to drizzle balsamic over them but went to cupboard and oh oh none left

Leftover tacos from last night with leftover homemade salsa :)
Added a packet of beef Savoury Rice, plus my HEXA of 2 Babybel and lots of lettuce. And pineapple afterwards :)
Lunch for 2 Syns (Taco tray) :)

Just had a very late lunch of low fat super noodles with peppers, onions and tomatoes and prawns. Some chillis, soy sauce and sweetner in there too! Made in 5 mins and thank god for that cos i was starving lol

ForumRunner_20130203_164026.png

I went to the harvester today and managed to go with a sw friendly option i had steak, chicken breast jacket potato and salad. Did have some sauce and that worked out 5 syns. Very pleased with my self for picking the sw option! X

Oooh can I get the recipe from u please:)

Yeah no probs!! I whisk 3 eggs, 150-300g of low fat cottage cheese(depending on what size dish you use) and add woteva you fancy to it, i like bacon, cherry tomatoes, peppers and spring onion, although i have used broccolli, quorn, chicken, anything works!! You can also add a healthy extra of cheese either mixed in or sprinkled on the top if you like,add some salt and pepper bang it in the oven 180 degrees for 20-30 mins and slightly browned on the top!! Its lovely kept in the fridge cut in small slices just to nibble on or served with salad or chips as a meal!! Xx

Had nothing unless you count 2tsp manukau honey( which I have to SYN) throat and cough still too bad and still in bed!!
I know I've hardly eaten anything this week but if I'm well enough to go to class on Wed( seems not likely at the mo!) I know that most probably have a sts or a gain have done every time I've not eaten enough

Had nothing unless you count 2tsp manukau honey( which I have to SYN) throat and cough still too bad and still in bed!!
I know I've hardly eaten anything this week but if I'm well enough to go to class on Wed( seems not likely at the mo!) I know that most probably have a sts or a gain have done every time I've not eaten enough

Feel better... I've had the worst flu virus which is now bronchitis :( x

Is that Co op own brand wholemeal Pitta that can be used as HEB ? Really hope so , i love pitta's but dont fancy counting them as 7 syns :(

Ive been reading on minimins lately that pittas are no longer a hex-b?? I think its been checked on the slimming world website, gutted coz i loved making pitta pizzas and using them for sw donner kebab!! Xx

Back