whats for lunch

A bannana and a plum but my plum is too hard and sour but ive got nothing else with me :(

I quite often have a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce on a big bowl of salad with cottage cheese. I have the tins in my desk drawer and grab the salad at work! That's what I tend to have if I haven't bought anything in with me. I usually bring in whatever I had for dinner the night before (I make extra on purpose so I can have it for lunch)

What is the recipe for the SW 'Heinz' tomato soup? And what are the syn values on red and green?

all you need is 2 x tins of tomatoes, a tin of baked beans, a tin of carrots (drained), 4 pickled onions, and some veg stock.

its so easy you dont even have to cook it........ just blitz up the tins and the pickled onions and add veg stock until its the required consistency :)

i do EE and its syn free on that, i think it would also be free on green? but im not sure about red days, sorry!!

give it a try, it really does taste like a tin :)

x

all you need is 2 x tins of tomatoes, a tin of baked beans, a tin of carrots (drained), 4 pickled onions, and some veg stock.

its so easy you dont even have to cook it........ just blitz up the tins and the pickled onions and add veg stock until its the required consistency :)

i do EE and its syn free on that, i think it would also be free on green? but im not sure about red days, sorry!!

give it a try, it really does taste like a tin :)

x

Sorry if i should have posted this in the recipes instead?!?! :confused:

View attachment 83131

So tasty!

Pasta with broccoli, peopers, sweet corn, rocket, ham and 2 syns of pesto and some HexA cheese! Yummy :)

this may sound dumb, but what is pesto? My mum has a red one it and it looks greasy and smells terrible, do you just mix it with pasta or cook it with pasta?

Finn Crisp topped with cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes - yummy! :)

Wholemeal Pasta with Mushrooms, Spinach and Garlic & Herb Philli Light. Also a Hartley's Jelly Pot :)

Back