whats for lunch

Wedges & Cauliflower curry sauce with a side salad & boiled egg, odd combination but i really want the wedges & curry whilst having a load of sf lol x

Plan to make a curry loaf for lunch, if I don't get time a jacket potato with either chickpea dahl or an Innocent Moussaka veg pot

Quorn bacon rasher and smoked tofu fry-lighted with beans, eggs and 2 slices of wholemeal toast with a big splodge of brown sauce :) x

Prawn stir fry

image-1422488097.jpg

Granose chicken style meatless loaf, quorn roast, various veg, mashed potato, dry roasted potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, gravy and mint sauce.
Homemade rice pudding with chopped banana and a options hot choc stirred in :) x

my lunch will be: baked potato (HEB), 75g soft cheese (HEA) on one half, tuna with 1tbsp light salad cream on the other half mixed salad, pickled onions, gherkins, then an apple and a banana for dessert.

does this seem ok? im on a red day today.

Roast chicken dinner :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a really lovely 'open' sandwich consisting of: 1 slice Warburton wholemeal bread (3 Syns), ham, 1 tbsp piccalilli (0.5) and spinach. Yum yum!

I had a beautiful ham, cheese and potato salad fork inch today followed by pineapple fingers, melon and watermelon washed down with a glass of diet coke and a pint of water :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having steak on a ww petit pan with cucumber, beetroot and tomatoes with a side serving of Mediterranean rice fusions :)

Last edited:
Back