whats for lunch

First time on this site arrghhh, so just bare with me, I've started sw couldn't get my head around it at first, but I'm getting their :)))) can anyone give me ideas I'm eating healthy just weighed myself today & I've lost 31/2 pounds since tues but BMI seems to be high confused.com :((((

I'm so stuffed! I had a slice of quiche with pickled beetroot & onions. A wee while later I got peckish so had a salad then my soup maker beeped to say it was finished so I decided to try the tomato soup with a ciabatta (hexb). At least it's all on plan I guess,lol

What's for lunch today - away from home?

:confused: Thought it might be helpful to have a thread where we can post ideas for lunches when you can't get home, have no access to a microwave and are wanting something less boring than just a sandwich or salad. This always seems to be one of the most difficult areas people struggle with for ideas. I made a SW quiche today so will take some to work tomorrow with a bit of greenery, a cooled Uncle Ben's Express Chicken Flavour Rice and a blob or two of Hellman's Extra Light Mayo. Probably take some fruit or a yoghurt too. :)

This is a great thread. It's nice to find out what's low/high in syn when having lunch out and about.

I was working in London today and my manager paid for our lunch. I opted for a Pret tuna and rocket granary sandwich thinking it was a good option compared to the pasties/cakes/baguettes/toasties/breakfast baps on offer and I was gutted to find out my sarnie was 26 syns!!!
xxx

McDonald's Grilled Chicken and Bacon Salad is 1.5syns without the dressing or 3.5syns with the low fat Caesar dressing.

What a shock, LittleHippo (That name seems so inappropriate for your start weight - I'd be delighted if that was what I finished up weighing!!! :D )! Like you say, you'd think that would have been a healthy choice! Like the sound of the Mac Salad, Pickle81 and really good for the Syns. Thought it might be good too on this thread to include some lunches we can take with us when away from home and nowhere near a food outlet or cooking facilities. The amount of bread allowed when doing EE isn't that filling, especially for men and there's only so much salad you can eat! Let's hope we get lots of imaginative suggestions. x

There is already a huge thread titles what's for lunch. Loads of us on here are workers and therefore have to have things on the go. Just not sure this thread will stay with all the ones already on the go?

Back