whats for lunch

Chosen by You 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese Natural, 100g Free Chosen by You 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese with Black Pepper, 100g Free
Chosen by You 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese with Onion & Chives, 100g Free
Chosen by You 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese with Pineapple, 100g 1½
Chosen by You 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese with Red Pepper & Chilli, 100g ½

here are some values autumn500 xxxx

Awww thank you for posting those, very kind of you-I don't like the plain one so will def give some flavoured ones a whirl!

Awww thank you for posting those, very kind of you-I don't like the plain one so will def give some flavoured ones a whirl!

I'm like you! can't stand the plain one but love the onion and chive as it doesn't taste like cottage cheese lol xxxx

Scallops and crab risotto! Evidently not my cooking mind :D

image-1445408574.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mixed Salad with squeeze of lime & hot homemade pork meatballs( ex lean pork mince, chilli & garlic) with grated cheese melted on top. Yum

Ploughing my way through a baked potato with HEA of cheese, and a mahoooosive salad inc cucumber beetroot tomatoes rocket sweetcorn and a couple of quorn mini cocktail sausages on the side yum!

Sunday lunch with LM red onion and rosemary sausages, 1 Yorkshire (4 syns) mash, roasties and a tablespoon of gravy

Attachments

• image-2773712446.jpg
    image-2773712446.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 117
Sunday lunch, roast beef, roasted potato carrot & onion, broccoli..... had started eating when i remembered to take pic lol xxxx

DSCF3314.jpg

Today i had heb ryvita with a tin if mackerel in tomato sauce with cherry tomatoes pickled onions n pickled gherkins from aldi that were spicy as also contained chillis!

Pulled Pork Roll (leftover from last night)

chilli chicken (mouth is on fire) super noodles, gherkins, pickled onions & 2 slices of ham

Back