whats for lunch

If I can get hold of some WW wholemeal pitta's then I'm going to have one of those as my B choice, filled with egg and cheese (A) mayo and a load of spinach- off to Tesco very soon to see if they have any!
All this for 2 Syns and HEXA and B :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 99
I've just had slimming world 'pizza' for the first time - WW pitta bread with passata, peppers, cherry tomatoes and cheese, cooked in the oven until the cheese melts. Been meaning to make this for a while, but I thought I'd best try it out before making it for my husband! Very nice, might get some mozzarella in for next time.

12speed soup absolutely fantastic, really tasty

Salad - Jersey Potatoes, 2 Boiled Eggs, Mixed Leaves, Spring Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Carrot, Red Cabbage, Radish, Celery, Beetroot

Button mushrooms and onions, fried in frylight, mixed with last nights leftover mashed potato, chilli flakes and pepper. Followed by a coconut Muller Light. Yum!

Two meat free burgers.. topped with cheese(hex a) and yesterday leftover pasta (2 syn)

Lunch today is a Wholemeal roll (HexB) filled with Low Low red pepper and chilli cheese spread (HexA) and salad with cheese & onion Squares (5 syns).....

001.jpg

I had lemon sorbet lol.. Syns yet to be calculated....

Back