whats for lunch

Was struggling with what to eat today so, in the end, I did an Uncle Ben's Chicken Express Rice (3 Syns) with scrambled egg, crispy bacon and cherry tomatoes stirred through. For a cobbled together lunch, it was very tasty. :)

Kathy

I had pizza chicken with hexa cheese, jacket pot & a laughing Cow triangle & mushrooms onions and peppers

image-2254669803.jpg

super speed soup , 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted and a danio yoghurt :)

What do you put in your super speed soup? X

Hey there, there is a thread on here somewhere for this but cannot find it, someone else may be able to point you in the right direction. I do have the ingredients though as I make it all the time (others may vary depending on who is making it!!!)

Speed Soup

can mixed bean salad
can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green 1 red and 1 yellow pepper
2 ham stock cubes
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
water to cover ingredients

Cut or grate however you like your veg & chuck all in a large pot. You can blend when ready but I like to leave it chunky. I split it into bags and freeze. I cannot remember though the last time I actually had it as a soup though as it makes a lovely sauce for pasta. I add some spices, jalapenos and HExA of babybel - it is delish :drool: Need to make some more!!!

I'm blowing all my syns at lunch today and having a meatball salad from Subway for 11 syns with dressing for another 2 syns. I don't usually have so many syns in a day but I REALLY want Subway meatballs today! :D Gonna have to have a totally free dinner tonight!

Hey there, there is a thread on here somewhere for this but cannot find it, someone else may be able to point you in the right direction. I do have the ingredients though as I make it all the time (others may vary depending on who is making it!!!)

Speed Soup

can mixed bean salad
can green lentils
2 cans chopped tomatoes
can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green 1 red and 1 yellow pepper
2 ham stock cubes
salt and pepper
mixed herbs
water to cover ingredients

Cut or grate however you like your veg & chuck all in a large pot. You can blend when ready but I like to leave it chunky. I split it into bags and freeze. I cannot remember though the last time I actually had it as a soup though as it makes a lovely sauce for pasta. I add some spices, jalapenos and HExA of babybel - it is delish :drool: Need to make some more!!!

Sounds fab thanks I'll have a go of that xXx

Boiled egg salad then a bowl of strawberries topped with mullerlight

Syn free soup
Courgette, butternut squash, sweet potato and red onion roasted in fry light then blended with a veg stock cube and boiling water
Yummy

Mug shot, Alpin light bar and an apple. Boring but all I had before I go shopping in a couple of hours

I've just had.....

Mexican rice fusion
Piri piri chicken breast pieces
Red onion
Tomatoes
Cucumber all grilled and mixed with rice
Very tasty :) X

Back