whats for lunch

i got the vietnamese pork salad bites today...my M&S had beef ones but i wasn't sure of the syns....looks like it's 2 as well but didn't know at the time.

i'm on a red day today....does anyone know if the pork one is 2 syns on red and EE day? really want them now but doing EE tomorrow so i guess i could wait lol

sw website shows the beef ones as 2 on red/EE but the pork aren't listed at all that i can see....? x

i got the vietnamese pork salad bites today...my M&S had beef ones but i wasn't sure of the syns....looks like it's 2 as well but didn't know at the time.

i'm on a red day today....does anyone know if the pork one is 2 syns on red and EE day? really want them now but doing EE tomorrow so i guess i could wait lol

sw website shows the beef ones as 2 on red/EE but the pork aren't listed at all that i can see....? x

yep 2 on red hun and 2 on ee but 6.5 on green xxx

thanks chick....
i wonder if it would be as many if i didn't eat the dip?? lol

no offers on them at my store but £1 off cos it's got today's date so bonuse ;) x

i wondered the same thing, i think the 2 syns are probably for the dip but can't be positive lol xxx

What's the use by date on these? I would nd to buy at a wknd for use thru wk, would they last?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I made pasta salad with Sainsbury's BGTY thousand island dressing (1/2 syn per tbsp) with cucumber, celery, prawns, peppers and spring onions. It was yummy, definitely making it again!

starting next week I think I'll start taking free soup into work with Ryvita and Philly on the side as my HEA&B...

What's the use by date on these? I would nd to buy at a wknd for use thru wk, would they last?

there were one's being reduced with the same day's date. the beef ones i saw had today's date and some of the pork had the 4th....so maybe just a day or 2 - store depending though?

might be better going on a sunday and that way you could use them the mon/tues? x

Lunch was 2 sandwich thins
2 extra light laughing cow triangles
Cucumber
Red onion
Tomatoes
Seafood sticks
And cheese and onion French fries
Was very tasty

Now time for some ryvita and jam ;-) X

Salad with kidney beans, sweetcorn & beetroot. Followed by ww coconut yoghurt, blueberries & honey (1.5 syns). Having a green day today

there were one's being reduced with the same day's date. the beef ones i saw had today's date and some of the pork had the 4th....so maybe just a day or 2 - store depending though?

might be better going on a sunday and that way you could use them the mon/tues? x

Thanks not near town this wknd so nd 2 try them some other time x

Boots Shapers Sushi @ 2.5 Syns - Meal Deals on 2 for £5 at the moment so have got another pack for tomorrow's lunch too! :D

I had singerpore noodles m&s
Garlic and parsley prawns
Asda fresh fajita mix
Beansprouts
Cucumber
Tomatoes it was so tasty ;-) XxX

Waitrose cafe for lunch- had smoked salmon and beetroot salad without dressing so completely FREE :D
Also had a black coffee, water and then fell head first into a delicious slice of Victoria sponge :(

Guessing a good 20+ Syns as it was a decent slice.

And I was trying so hard to be good today... *sigh*

Having a tesco chilli chicken noodle salad, cheese, tomato & onion sandwich (hea & heb) kiwi and black coffee. :)

Last edited:
Back