whats for lunch

Tesco chicken and hoi sin noodle salad :)

Boiled eggs on brown roll with ham. Peppers, toms and rocket salad. Nat yog and pomegranate seeds on top

Had a late lunch of sticky chicken with mushrooms and stir fry veg

Attachments

• image-491644131.jpg
    image-491644131.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 137
I'm not sure today, not really fancying much for lunch. Think I'll have some fruit :)

Got a pan of spicy tomato, veg and lentil soup on the go. Strawbs, grapes and raspberries for pud.

A WW wholemeal pitta (HEXB) stuffed with lettuce, cucumber, peppers and 2 Babybel (HEXA) :)

I made noodle broth I love it I've had it 2 days in a row now its delicious easy & completely free you just need 1 chicken stock (or vegetable) some plain dry noodles, 2 tbsp soy sauce and some veggies such as onions, carrots, spring onions just whatever u like really. I just boil the chicken stock with about 400ml of boiling water and the soy sauce too, then I throw in the veggies then the noodles, I like to put some chilli powder in too for some spice. You can also add meat if u want. Its ready to eat when the noodles are cooked I'd recommend it its lubbly :)

I'm going to have a Subway salad! Never had one before but I think I'll have chicken on it, and a serving of their sweet onion sauce. Sounds yum!!

Bgty sausages and toast. See if I can stomach some beans and toms too - #hangover from hell !!

I had savory rice and a massive salad if lettuce, toms, cucumber, red onion, baby gerkin, cabbage, carrot and sweet corn. Was very yummy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 142
Back