whats for lunch

Had no brekkie today so starving !! Bowl of homemade veg and lentil soup, cheese and onion on toast, banana and danio yoghurt

Pea and mint soup, ham, WW yog, grapes, apple and a banana - feels like a picnic!!

image-628482731.jpg

Wholemeal pita bread, sprayed with frylight and garlic salt with houmous and olives :)
Doesn't look great but it's pretty good x

Attachments

• image-3370454755.jpg
    image-3370454755.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 103
Tesco falafel and butternut squash salad :)

Mini wholemeal submarine rolls filled with turkey and cranberry sauce with a packet of sweet chilli velvet crunch....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1385559465.673150.jpg

Followed by a persimmon and yoghurt

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a small jacket spud aith a spponful of veg chilli pinched out of tonights dinner which is in the slow cooker. Oh and 4 apperteasers which I need to check hea status of. And one biscuit with cuppa. 3 syns.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can anyone help me? I bought a packet of pre cut mango's (Tesco) and accidentally ate the whole 400g tub today :( It says 100% Mango in the ingredients but sugars come to 53g and there is 0.4g af saturated fats in it! This worries me! Is it still free or have I completely sabotaged it all :( Thanks if you can help!! xx

Can anyone help me? I bought a packet of pre cut mango's (Tesco) and accidentally ate the whole 400g tub today :( It says 100% Mango in the ingredients but sugars come to 53g and there is 0.4g af saturated fats in it! This worries me! Is it still free or have I completely sabotaged it all :( Thanks if you can help!! xx

It's free - superfree in fact! :)

Back