whats for lunch

Hi Kathy,I make SW wedges by blasting them in the microwave for about 5 mins then roast them in the oven with frylight and whatever I fancy. I also add onion,cherry toms or whatever veg I have. When it's all browned off add a cooked, free pasta n sauce and top with sliced spring onion,more cherry toms and a hex of grated cheese if you want. Put back in the oven til bubbling and golden. Just use any veggies you fancy and serve with salad or/and beans :) x

Leek and potato soup, ham and tomato toastie to dunk in

minestrone mug shot (I would NOT recommend) and 2 LM sausages (1 normal and 1 onion and rosemary)- delish!

ANOTHER flippin' frittata! Getting fed up with them now, 3 days in a row but couldn't think of anything else to have without going shopping. This one's got bacon, spinach, onion, spring onions, chives, green chilli and basil in it. Topped off with hot sauce for a kick.

Ham salad - Ham, mixed leaves, red onion, cucumber, tomato, peppers, gherkin; Water Had it half ate before I took the photo lol Sent from my iPhone

Attachments

• image-26557121.jpg
    image-26557121.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 105
Tesco falafel and butternut squash salad and a packet of Special K Cracker Crisps :)

Bloody chicken noodles that cost me 12.5 syns as my mate decided to use 5 packets so 2.5 packets for my dinner :mad:

Back