whats for lunch

speed soup and jacket potato. Interesting combo I'm sure

Peri peri wedges tipped with red onion, mushrooms and red pepper. Pulled pork and cheese and chilli

Attachments

• image-3275306573.jpg
    image-3275306573.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 132
Oh wow! This definitely puts my measly jacket potato and cheese to shame! That looks SCRUMMY! :bananalove:

Haha, it was lush. You can't beat a JP with Cheese though. Yum xx

Amazing what's the recipe please x

Hi, it was really simple, I didn't follow a recipe, I just grabbed random items out the fridge. , so easy to make something filling when you havn't got much in. :)

I cut up potatoes, sprayed a baking try with fry light, seasoning and peri peri seasoning. Put on the Wedges and mixed in the seasoning. Put in the oven on about 150 degrees. I kept turning them over, until cooked, I bet this was about 30 mins. (Not sure as I was busy running round cleaning lol)

Meanwhile, I cut up red pepper, red onion and mushrooms, fried them off in fry light until soft.

Once the wedges were cooked, I put them at the bottom of a bowl, and mix the cooked veg mixture over them. Then layered on pulled pork, HEXAof cheese and chopped red Chili, then finished off in the oven until the cheese melted.. Then I had it with some BBQ sauce. Yum Yum.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did xx

I had Chinese mugshot and a bag of Velvet crunch

Back