whats for lunch

Had an unexpected visit from my mum at work so we went and had jacket potato with cheese and beans. YUMMERS

I had a bowl of chopped melon followed by a chicken, cucumber and cheese slimbo and an aldi coconut & vanilla Greek yoghurt.

image-3198285102.jpg

Ham, tomato and lightest Philadelphia sandwich :D

Since I just nearly ate my lunch before leaving for work, I thought I'd come share what I've got.

Since I started SW at New Years I've been trying to come up with a pasta salad sauce that's nice cold, but will keep for 2 days, ruling out putting yoghurt in it for me. So, I've got chicken and pasta with oven roasted peppers and onions in a splash of balsamic vinegar. And for a sauce I've got a tbsp of red pesto (2.5 syns) mixed with about a tsp of balsamic, which has made enough to coat 2 days worth generously. Looking forward to lunch today and tomorrow

Butternut squash and red pepper soup with chilli :)

Attachments

• image-3933997490.jpg
    image-3933997490.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 123
  • image-3642454173.jpg
    image-3642454173.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 131
A massive jacket spud with beans and cheese (HEXA) and a bag of Velvet Crunch that I'm now munching on whilst I wait for jacket spud to cook :)

I had the pulled pork left over from tea last night with carrots peppers and onion xxx

I had the remainder of last night's chorizo sausage meal with some chicken rice. Tasted even better today - especially as I only had to heat it up! :)

Kathy

Tesco falafel and butternut squash salad. Maybe some fruit for afters :)

Back