whats for lunch

Not much in the cupboard (getting the food shop in later) so plumped for a beef savoury rice that I got in the Slimmer Of The Week a while back. Not a big fan of beefy things or savoury rice but this was lovely.

To add a bit of superfree I chucked a couple of mushrooms in then added some chopped bacon and finally, a couple of minutes from the end, I cracked an egg into it, which was a gamble I thought worked really well!

image-1122166829.jpg

Homemade salsa and sweet corn and potato fritters! Yum

Just a light lunch today - ham slices, carrot sticks and cottage cheese. And a banana as a mid-afternoon snack :)

Hungry today so I had 2 Linda Mac Rosemary sausages, 2 poached eggs, small tin of spaghetti, fried Portobello mushrooms and HEX toast. Still stuffed now! :D

Chunky chicken & veg soup which includes potato, carrots, onion, leeks and peas & a whole meal bread roll xxx

I had a salmon fillet, plus a small bowl of homemade tomato and pepper soup :D

Not an amazing lunch for me today...
BBQ noodles mug shot and a coconut and vanilla greek yogurt from aldi.
And an orange... to be healthy... I had plenty of fruit with my porridge at breakfast though so hope that evens it out lol

Chunky chicken & veg soup with carrots, potato, leeks, onion & peas with a whole meal roll xxx

Chicken and egg salad with balsamic vinegar, banana and a lemon greek muller light!

I had a large salad with 3 x laughing cow light rolled up in 3 x quorn ham slices

Will be tomato soup, homemade. Then going to make some more xx

Tesco falafel and butternut squash salad and an apple

Back