whats for lunch

Mini cheese and vegetable quiches with baked beans

hi guys as someone just starting slimming world can i ask politely that you put at the side of what your planning to have for lunch the syn value that goes with it so that if you are like me and coping soeone elses lunch idea you can then know the value of said lunch cheers in advance

hi i am attempting to do sw at home too interested to know how many syns you have per day as you seem to be roughly the same stats as me cheers

Egg,potato,cheese toastie with a bit of salt &pepper and spaghetti and a bowl of fruit :)

28vqfkl.jpg

tin of spaghetti hoops. and theyre amazing

A Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad and an apple :)

leftovers! yum!

fusilli with veggie sauce- garlic, onion, green beans, spinach, quorn pieces, toms and LOTSA basil
can pepsi max
1x babybel light

Been on 2 back to back courses at work, and after being misinformed about the food provided ended up with a cheese and chutney sandwich on chunky wholegrain bread. Will try limit the damage at teatime with free/superfree.

Tuna and sweetcorn salad with honey, soy and ginger dressing.
Peri-peri mugshot and coconut and vanilla greek style yogurt from aldi

Jacket potato, beans, mushrooms, onion, paprika, salad with balsamic vinegar ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393596266.736836.jpg

tuna fusilli with mayo (4.5) and pepper and basil
can pepsi max
mixed tropical fruit salad

A new Subway just opened today round the corner from where I work and it's payday so.....

Subway salad!

...with olives and the sweet onion dressing so about 3 syns for the lot.

Never had a Subway salad before, very impressed.

Back