whats for lunch

Just made spicy butternut squash and sweet potato soup, I hope it tastes as nice as it smells

Full Salad; lettuce, toms, cucumber, onions, peppers with boiled egg and Mattessons RF smoked pork sausage 50g - 4syns
Followed by Toffee Mullerlight

I made a tuna melt using 1 slice of wm bread.
Tuna, spring onion, sweet corn and cucumber all mixed with extra light mayo then spread on the bread and topped with cheese and under the grill!
With extra cucumber and cherry tomatoes on the side!

image-3074932153.jpg

Chicken flavour mugshot followed by raspberries with water to drink

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394721634550.jpg
    1394721634550.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 121
Wow! That's a feast? Never tried courgette and mint soup. Do you have a recipe? We always have a glut of courgettes come the summer and last year I made a courgette and cheese soup... Not so SW friendly now!!

Pippa, here's the soup recipe, sorry took so long .

COURGETTE & MINT SOUP
--------------------------------

Serves 4

1 large onion
4 courgettes
1 litre of chicken stock - I used a chicken oxo cube and a maggi chicken stockpot
4tbsp chopped mint leaves
Salt and pepper

Chop onion and courgettes add mint and stock, bring to boil, simmer then when cooked, blitz

Or throw into soup maker and sit back and wait , then enjoy .

Best soup I've made

Mahoosive salad bowl with some left over maggi chicken from last night! Cucumber and mint cottage cheese (lush by the way!) followed by mandarins and mullerlight yoghurt

Today was left overs from last nights dinner... pasta bolognese with water to drink

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394830404074.jpg
    1394830404074.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 136
tomato soup

Ham and piccalilli sandwich with a pack of walkers chilli baked stars followed by yog and blueberries little packed lunch today ;-) Xxx

Back