whats for lunch

had a subway salad, followed by some seafood sticks, THEN a baked potato with cottage cheese... I blame baby x

Chicken salad

I fancy trying this x
It is lush Emb77 I added chopped carrot (fine) chopped garlic and ginger added raw chicken and added stock cooked for 10 mins then added noodles until cooked topped with cracked black pepper lush I always make a big batch does an evening meal and lunch next day plus a portion to freeze :)

I'm having left over beef stew with some roasted sweet potatoe last nights dinner mmm can't wait for lunch today

ooh what's this?

It's where you make a packet of curry flavoured savoury rice, allow it to cool and mix it with a tin of chickpea dhal from the supermarket. Stir in 3 beaten eggs and bake in the oven for about an hour I think and it makes a loaf type thing!
I've tasted it in class and it was delicious. Hoping to have it with salad for dinner! X

Sweet chilli noodles with stir fry sauce, celery & broccoli :)

It's where you make a packet of curry flavoured savoury rice, allow it to cool and mix it with a tin of chickpea dhal from the supermarket. Stir in 3 beaten eggs and bake in the oven for about an hour I think and it makes a loaf type thing!
I've tasted it in class and it was delicious. Hoping to have it with salad for dinner! X

mmmm sounds lush weird question could you butter it like Malt Loaf? will definitely try this what is the syn value or is it free

mmmm sounds lush weird question could you butter it like Malt Loaf? will definitely try this what is the syn value or is it free

Not sure about the butter thing lol I would say its down to personal taste! It's nice dipped in a little yoghurt and mint sauce too.
Syn free depending on which brand of chickpea dhal you use I believe xx

Back