whats for lunch

Wholemeal toast with cheese topped with mushrooms and shallots

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422712968.311481.jpg

I had a red thai curry mug shot and a banana :)

I've come to work without any lunch! This is whats on the menu as a 'maybe'... Stir Fried Vegetable Chow Mein, Fresh Egg Noodles, Cooked in a Light Soya and Sweet Chili Sauce. Think it's a safe bet??

Going to have a jacket potato with baked beans and salad :)

I've come to work without any lunch! This is whats on the menu as a 'maybe'... Stir Fried Vegetable Chow Mein, Fresh Egg Noodles, Cooked in a Light Soya and Sweet Chili Sauce. Think it's a safe bet??

I'm sure the Fresh Egg noodles will be syned, it's only dried noodles which are free, what else is there or is it too late?

SW bolognese with lots of speed veg in and pasta

I'm sure the Fresh Egg noodles will be syned, it's only dried noodles which are free, what else is there or is it too late?

They actually had boiled rice so I was saved! Grilled the cook about the sauces to make sure it was soy sauce and SC sauce, not something from a can! Still going to give it 5ish syns to be sure!

I had a tomato and herb mugshot with 2 original Ryvitas with 2 dairylea light triangles. Rather boring but looking forward to a massive salad tomorrow! :D

Lentil and spinach soup, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.

I'm going to have a nice ham and egg salad :)

eeek! i had to go to the pub for lunch with a work colleague so i ordered steak with a jacket potato and syns the butter!

Back