What's for lunch?

I love that soup. I have soup of some sort almost every day now. It's such a good way to get nutrients, takes a while to eat and is very filling. Though I have a whole tub of it =\

I had soup and brown bread :) in the rain. Half way through a three hour walk loooool. Bloody kids and their bright ideas!!!

Today's lunch should be special. Square wrap pizza, with Tom purée, light mozzarella and cooked chicken. 422 cals.

Out for lunch at a steak place so whoo knows but am expecting to be over cals today.

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, parsnips, onion, sweetcorn, fine beans, Brussels, leeks, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding and gravy......I can't wait, it smells delicious. Think it's about 600 cals altogether :)

3 rashers of walls bacon in a wholemeal pitta mmmmm :)

Trying to eat all the ready meals in my freezer so I can start eating a bit cleaner..... So i had a morrisons eat smart chicken dinner :) but I have to say....when I read the ingredients there wasn't anything synthetic in there looooooool!!!!

1/3 of a mozzarella, tomato and basil upper crust baguette, and a kitkat chunky - 433 cals

Very healthy! Didn't like the baguette at all, bleh, but was 4pm and hadn't earn since 8am. There are so few good options to grab at train stations though. Still, I was tempted to get a mcdonalds (within cals) and resisted.

Sainsburys rustic wholemeal roll & 30g Philly spring onion & black pepper. 200 cals

Had a totally unenjoyable marks sandwich for lunch. Am now sulking and wishing I'd saved the calories.

moonlights said:
Had a totally unenjoyable marks sandwich for lunch. Am now sulking and wishing I'd saved the calories.

I hate when that happens lol. The prawn pasta pot there is AMAZING though :)

I'm having a morrisons eat smart chilli wedge bowl as I'm bloooooooody staaaaaaaarving after swimming!!!!!! And a side salad :)

Back