WHAT'S FOR SATURDAYS TEA?

I have a chicken roasting, along with fry light roast pots, carrots and parsnips, and will cook some peas and make some gravy in a few mins. So about 4 syns for the whole dinner (just synning gravy as am on EE) Me and the OH will more than likely eat all of the chicken breasts tonight, and then we'll finish it off on Monday in a curry. Yummy!!!

We will be having a sausage casserole. Joes sausages, green lentils, red onions and peppers - the rest I will make up as I go along. Red day with a B choice for the lentils.

Wasn't planning a pud, but with all these meringues being mentioned we might have one now with a muller and some fresh fruit :D

oops, had chinese takeaway! Did go for plain boiled rice:) but also had stir fried fresh mushroom, some noodles (plain ) and a few chips! Not really sure of the syns but will have some wine now anyway:)

Im on a red day, so fried some onions and peppers in fry light and added soy sauce and a dash of chinese 5 spice, then stuffed them in 2 chicken breasts and popped in the oven for 25mins, just having a muller yogurt right now! yummm

Back