What's for tea tonight?

fish with parsley sauce potoates green beans and broad beans.

Chicken n coliflower n brocoli
Was gonna do a baked tattie till i realise weve no spuds left

Chicken fajitas.. But I would really like a cadburys creme egg or a bar of dairy milk chocolate or both haha ... I really want chocolate and nothing in the house x

Chicken thighs baked in Nandos peri peri sauce with rice and salad. One of my favourite meals and all within the rules.

A recipe from Hugh F. W book veg. Called macaroni peas. It was lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weight watchers sausages low fat chips and peas. A quick tea but I don't think I'll be doing it again

Chilli Con Carne with Brown Rice

A bit of weightwatchers margherita pizza, some mcain over chips (which are ok yayyyy) and a few beans, and some low fat rice pudding afterwards.

Lexie it was a last minute meal . I found it quite bland and urggh would much rather have a homemade lasagne or spicy chilli beef strips with salad and rice

toofatkat said:
Lexie it was a last minute meal . I found it quite bland and urggh would much rather have a homemade lasagne or spicy chilli beef strips with salad and rice

I just like to have something once a week that feels naughty!

It did feel naughty but boring and I wondered why I'd bothered :(

Cor what I would give for sausages. I cant eat pork so I used to have the turkey sausages from asda but they arent in the rules :(

hobnobsmummy said:
Cor what I would give for sausages. I cant eat pork so I used to have the turkey sausages from asda but they arent in the rules :(

Have you tried them, I used to have them too but haven't risked it either.....

Tonight mince was debating haggis with it being burns day but dont want tango man to visit

Have you tried them, I used to have them too but haven't risked it either.....

No hun haven't dared to lol. I'm ok with Turkey Breast Mince and Turkey Breast Steaks so i could try them but wont be this week if I do.

Back