What's for tea tonight?

i am out tonight so having carvery. hoping to be sensible with portion size and will really really try to resist roast potatoes but am not sure i will succeed.

hobnobsmummy said:
No hun haven't dared to lol. I'm ok with Turkey Breast Mince and Turkey Breast Steaks so i could try them but wont be this week if I do.

I had my only slight side effect from turkey mince!!!

Tea tonight was sainsburys breaded cod, sw chips, cauli, broc, sprouts, carrot & cabbage. Whoops wasn't meant to have cabbage the night before Zumba again!!!!!

Haha!! I had cabbage tonight as well.. I have Zumba tomorrow too.. Poor Zumba people!

Had baby head cabbage, couple of carrots, and light tesco chicken hotpot..

Made some chicken marinated in lime marmalade, soy sauce, sweet chilli, and cooked in some lemonade.. Had some of that too, (poured the cooking liquid out) Was very tasty :) just couldn't resist!

Mis-behave said:
Haha!! I had cabbage tonight as well.. I have Zumba tomorrow too.. Poor Zumba people!

See at my class there are two skinnies who clearly know it all & I was next to them & unfortunately seemed to fart just before they grapevines my way - don't think they'll stand next to me tomorrow lol

Lol Lexie, they will be standing well clear of you from now on ;)

Last night I had Mcain oven chips and fresh Peas...Odd combo but I didnt have anything in to go with it that was within rules. I had taken some meat out of the freezer to defrost in fridge so I could make spag bol but it was still frozen :( Spag bol tonight instead!

The lovely Lexie inspired me last night - chicken with garlic and onion stuffing! With fry light roasties and mixed veg! Xx

I was but I'm having that with salmon or coley tomorrow! Whereas going more with a roast theme tonight! X

Chicken onion pepper and mushrooms squeeze of lemon and honey done with frylight and ainsley harriott lentil dhal loverly ?

salmon, boiled potatoes, cabbage, carrots and a tomato.

Bad stuff tonight :( celebrating but actually bloated and not happy :( stomach like a football and know I'll be tango'd tommorow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
Bad stuff tonight :( celebrating but actually bloated and not happy :( stomach like a football and know I'll be tango'd tommorow

Not in Stokes' I hope, they'll ban us!

You need to double check your turkey mince as some is 10% fat and some is 3% fat

Back