What's for tea tonight?

Tonight was homemade chilli (steak mince) and morrisons low fat sour cream thus far no tango man

Had the same meal a few nights back with proper sour cream
N tango man didnt visit

The boys had doritos n cheese with theirs too i decided against just cos y know

toofatkat said:
Bad stuff tonight :( celebrating but actually bloated and not happy :( stomach like a football and know I'll be tango'd tommorow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spill whatcha have chicka?

Sainsbury does.. Turkey breast mince not sure fat content but can check

I had my usual chicken and mushroom with boiled rice which I know I'm ok with but we had other bits we shared so I had 3 pieces prawn toast , 3 bits lemon chicken, 1 very small rib, 1 chilli prawn in bread crumbs and 1 crispy beef pancake 4 custard creams and one small piece of lemon cream cake

toofatkat said:
I had my usual chicken and mushroom with boiled rice which I know I'm ok with but we had other bits we shared so I had 3 pieces prawn toast , 3 bits lemon chicken, 1 very small rib, 1 chilli prawn in bread crumbs and 1 crispy beef pancake 4 custard creams and one small piece of lemon cream cake

My mouth is watering, sounds amazingly nice :)

It was lovely but not something to repeat regularly.

Yum Yum Yum, hope you enjoyed it! You've earned it.

turkey and cranberry burgers with Schwartz garlic and herb shake Potato Wedges

I was going to have Chinese but decided against it!! My stomach.is feeling too delicate.. Had wedges and mushroom weight watchers meal instead

Lambs liver n mash got a feeling il be tangod even tho
Mfp says the liver is ok

For me & I'm really excited I'm having burger (sainsburys good for you 5.5% but I'm risking it) with home made wedges, sautéed mushrooms & onions. I'm cooking it now & can't wait!!!! Xx

Mushroom omelette and salad

Baked potato, tuna and light mayo, salad with some pickled chillies

Yesterday was Steamed Chicken Breast, New potatoes, Veg and Gravy. Tonight is Homemade Sweet n Sour Chicken with rice.

homemade chilli on carne with rice

Baked potato with home made chilli con Carne top by wee bit light feta cheese

Back