What's for tea tonight?

i have had a lovely tea of salmon, 2 types of cabbage, broad beans and boiled potatoes and 1 slice of wholemeal bread. trouble is i am now too stuffed. should have done a smaller portion. :(

Mine was rubbish tonight but my fault for sleeping in & rushing to prepare stuff before my 10 hour shift so it was savoury rice & veg

Macaroni cheese last night not sure what tonights is . Have got a pork loin for everyone else but not me as the worst tango I ever had was with pork :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a sneaky takeaway last night, i had boiled rice made at home and a chicken and mushroom sauce from the chinese and a beer.....
It was my monthly takeaway treat tho, and also in celebration of something :)

hobnobsmummy said:
Had a sneaky takeaway last night, i had boiled rice made at home and a chicken and mushroom sauce from the chinese and a beer.....
It was my monthly takeaway treat tho, and also in celebration of something :)

Sounds yummy x

Had salad new potato salad topped with smokey bacon. - very yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

low fat chicken cooked with fry light, and a weight watchers jar of sweet and sour, and rice...its was minging, even my 4yr old wouldnt eat it!

gammon, vegetables, potatoes, peppers, onions, leeks, tomatoes in balsamic vinegar.

Mixed Salad, Jacket Potato and Roast Chicken Breast. YUMMY! Think I actually enjoyed it more than last nights cheeky chinese :)

roasted some chicken that needs using so gonna slice it up with some salad

Had Chinese and didn't enjoy it at all! Had to go visit my brothers in law as had no been to visit them since their mums funeral.. So late getting home with 2 grumpy hungry tired kids - takeaway it was!! Normally have soup instead had fried rice and beef stir fry( hello mr T) won't do that again soup is nicer, but OH wanted my soup as he has a "man" cold/ flu

Chilli last night no idea what to have tonight, maybe leftovers as hubby and toddler are having sausage and chip, "drool"

Back