What's for tea tonight?

Tonights tea was pasta with bacon mushroom n peas very yummy

Going to inlaws tonight for dinner and have told MIL I will have chicken breast, new potatoes and veg whilst everyone else has chips, Then I cant be tempted! She knows I am trying to cut down on "junk" but not to the extent of telling her about Xen and the rules. I'd never hear the end of it.

Going to inlaws tonight for dinner and have told MIL I will have chicken breast, new potatoes and veg whilst everyone else has chips, Then I cant be tempted! She knows I am trying to cut down on "junk" but not to the extent of telling her about Xen and the rules. I'd never hear the end of it.

to be honest i am not telling my parents as i will never hear the end of it - i am just saying i am trying to eat healthily - otherswise if is say i am dieting will be told "oh yes heard that before".

chicken casserole cooked last night. looking forward to it.

Ive told them I am cutting our junk and trying to exercise more, only person that knows about tablets are my cousin and my husband. My MIL has a tendency to gossip a lot so no secret is safe with her lol. x

Tonight I will have roast chicken, mash, roasted carrots and parsnips, pepper sauce and maybe peas! Small but of everything lol!

Being lazy tonight & it's a ready meal for me, eat smart chilli & wedges with loads of veg. The boys are having chicken goujons, chips & beans.......

Same here. One if the best ever :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We're watching the rugby in a bit (C'mon Scotland!) so I will be cooking fajitas and mexican wedges after. Am feeling peckish already though so may not last until the game's over!

gammon roast & vegetables and it will taste even better as OH has made it.

Mushroom omelette and Rosemary ham

Lemon and herb roast chicken, marmite roast potatoes, carrot and swede mash, green beans and red cabbage and a weight watchers choc brownie dessert.

Chicken but no clue what im doing wi it yet got some thighs defrosting

Chicken breast with veg and roasted parsnips and potatoes with fry light. Hopefully. If I can move by then, I've pulled a muscle and it bloomin hurts to walk! Might be Fajitas instead....Hubby knows how to make them lol.

Decided im gonna do cornflake chicken as we have stuff in now to decide on accompanyments as no spuds or pasta so will probably be frozen peas

Roast beef new potatoes cabbage cauli carrots and parsnips

chicken stir fry with egg noodles.

Cabbage soup and mushrooms in extra light Philadelphia

Back