What's for tea tonight?

Mash, Steamed Veg and one Sausage.

daughter wanted to earn some money so made me some ready meals for the freezer. had one of her shepherds pie with turkey mince and vegetables

efk said:
Nandos! Am disappointed I cant have their mash though!

I had the spicy rice when I went, never had the mash I always used to have the chips!!!!

Tonight I'm doing a roast dinner (well chicken breast & fry light roast tates) for me & hubby as son has his mate over for tea. May even make the table all romantic as I'm working 6-10 Valentines Day!

Gonna make some chilli n have it with morrisons lower fat sour cream n veg

Ended up at Chiquitos last night as Nando's was packed to the rafters. Had Chiquilos which was yummy.

Tonight we're having quorn burgers with Kerry Low Low burger slices, poached mushrooms and oven chips. I also found an Aero 'angel delight' type pudding which has 3.9 grams of fat per 100g so we're going to try that too.

sausages mash and veg

Chinese ho fun noodle soup, and choc cake my in laws dropped round for dinner.. Bearing b/day presents for me :) some boots and a size 14 top that just fits, will look much better when I lose more of my tummy ;)

chicken casserole with veg

Jackt potato with quorn chilli a wee bit of sour cream and grated cheese on top.

Have staved off the hangover with half a box of Festive Friends... Oops!

Had Homemade shepherds pie last night, made it with turkey mince and added some red chilli, really yummy flavour. I put parsnip, potato and carrot in together for the mash.

hobnobsmummy said:
Had Homemade shepherds pie last night, made it with turkey mince and added some red chilli, really yummy flavour. I put parsnip, potato and carrot in together for the mash.

That sounds really nice - will have to make it this week :) did you make it with no potato at all?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That sounds really nice - will have to make it this week :) did you make it with no potato at all?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I just used a third of each veg so potato, parsnip and carrot, it was really yummy!
And I used Turkey mince and a bit of Red Chilli to give it a kick.

hobnobsmummy said:
I just used a third of each veg so potato, parsnip and carrot, it was really yummy!
And I used Turkey mince and a bit of Red Chilli to give it a kick.

I'm gonna do exactly this for tea tonight well apart from that I'm using extra lean minced steak for mine..... Mmmmm looking forward to it already!

Enjoy! :) Having Chicken Stir Fry tonight for tea, Not sure wether to make a Sweet n Sour with rice or a Chowmein with noodles. Decisions Decisions!

Roast chicken , carrots, cabbage, honey roast parsnips and balsamic roasted fennel :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back