What's for tea tonight?

Lexie2005 said:
I'm gonna do exactly this for tea tonight well apart from that I'm using extra lean minced steak for mine..... Mmmmm looking forward to it already!

OMG that was bloody lush, hubby loved it too, little man not so keen on the parsnip & cos I used my potato ricer I didn't have to add anything not even milk to the mash. New favourite in out house (just leave parsnip out the boys!) Thanks for the idea x

Glad it went down well. I tried to trick our littleun into eating the parsnip mash, but she is too clever and knew it didn't taste right!

We ended up with veggie stir fry and noodles with sweet and sour sauce, the chicken I had defrosted was rubbery! I could hardly get the knife through it.

salmon potatoes and vegetables. pudding is cherries and blueberries

salmon potatoes and vegetables. pudding is cherries and blueberries

Oo thanks for the reminder! I forgot I had bought Cherries yesterday....Off to raid the fridge.

alongwaytogo said:
The shepherds pie sounds nice, think I'll try that one too.

It really is, hubby said best one I've ever made & shepherds (although is should be called cottage cos its not lamb but who cares!) pie is his favourite!

Last night we had spinach n feta fritata n salad
Tonight were having a lobster n crusty bread

Ive never had Lobster, I cant have Fishy stuff, Prawns and what not, so I've never tried it. Looks lovely though.

Having leftover chilli tonight, Had a mad day cleaning the house so something quick and easy for dinner.

looking forward to the lobster, a lil anxious about cooking it tho x

The boy is cooking tonight - I say cooking but mean heating up Marksies meal deal. No tabs for me tonight with camembert, cheese stuffed chicken breast and choc n raspberry tarts!

And I had better get a card and not a screwed up card factory reject!

efk said:
The boy is cooking tonight - I say cooking but mean heating up Marksies meal deal. No tabs for me tonight with camembert, cheese stuffed chicken breast and choc n raspberry tarts!

And I had better get a card and not a screwed up card factory reject!

You are doing better than me. At 4pm my husband reminded me (told me last week but NOT that it was valentines night) he is out at a classical concert.meal deal looks great. Chinese tonight - chicken and pineapple with plain rice

Had Jamie olivers spaghetti tetrazini adapted to be low fat. It was nice but needed a bit more oomph

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken with Brocolli, Asparagus, Carrots and Mash tonight. Hubby and Toddler are having Sausages.

Ours yesterday was spaghetti bolognese made with turkey mince (my son asked why there was scrambled egg in it lol) & tonight is a roast dinner with a pork loin steak with all visible fat removed. Really looking forward to it....

Lexie if you use bovril as the stock it makes the turkey mince a bit darker

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back