What's for tea tonight?

Tonight we're having peri peri quorn fillets and savoury rice - suffice to say I was tangoed after my romantic valentines meal.

Talk about passion killer lol!

efk said:
Tonight we're having peri peri quorn fillets and savoury rice - suffice to say I was tangoed after my romantic valentines meal.

Talk about passion killer lol!

Ah no not good honey! Thing is xen stays in system for up to 72 hours so you'd have had to come off them at the weekend to have got away with it xx

chilli con carne with rice.

Home made Chicken chasseur, 100g rice with sprouts, carrots, broc & cauli. Was lovely & even better have 175 cals left for after Zumba & bokwa x

Hedgehog potatoes, cod in a sindried tomatoe butter sauce from aldi. Very small portions but absolutely deliscious. And sprouts with chestnut and red onion.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ive had a bad tea tonight :( peri peri chicken and chips :( but still have taken my tablets ! yano when its the time off the month and you feel low . well this is my one and only treat .x

tonight i had a sainsburys be good to yourself spinach and riccota canaloni and it was super yummy only 9g fat aswell for something so saucy, i had some peas and green beans with it aswell :)

Old El Paso Fajita Mix with turkey stir fry pieces and WW wraps. Yum Yum. Lots of Peppers and Onion :)

Love, love, love this thread. Very helpful to see what everyone eats...and please forgive me. I am from the US. I originally thought this thread was all the flavors of tea you were drinking. Glad I clicked on it...duh! My meal tonight is going to be green beans steamed with a little garlic and fat free spray butter, baked skinless chicken lightly coated with spices and cheese crumbs, and a salad.

I agree ncg40 that sounds lush!

I had a sainsburys bgty burger in a roll (too much bread today really) with home made wedges. I love Saturday night tea!!!!

All sound nice. I like this thread too, gives you some good ideas. I had salmon, veggies and new potatoes cooked on the hob, then slice and put in the oven with some rock salt and fry light, really tasty. It's the first time I have had salmon while I've been on xen and I boy am I windy :)

I had 1/2 poussin which was marinated in soy sauce, sweet chilli and bit honey

Plus onion, peppers, tomato fried with fry light then rice added plus water then the baked butternut squash chopped up into it Bit like a risotto?? Was really yummy :)

Ha! Also convinced my oldest son that butternut squash was sweet potato! He loves potato lol so he add loads of it :)

Back