What's for tea tonight?

Got back from exercise class 930 starving so ate 3 slices of bread & the leftover savoury mince I was going to do with a jacket spud & veg...

I'm doing a "roast" lol fry lite pots veggies and ww sausages with one yorkie pud! Mmm (not a roast how I used to know it lol) x

A banana. Forgot to shop and had a huge lunch.

2 egg omelette cooked in fry light, 1/4 red pepper , 2 tomatoes, Brocoli

Having Burritos tonight, Yum Yum! I'm also going to make some homemade coleslaw with hellmans extra light mayo and use extra lean beef mince, didnt taste the same with the turkey mince last time.

Roast lamb, and loads veggies no potatoes

Roast Chicken salad and a Muller Light Yogurt! - It's hard eating salad while everyone else tucks into a full roast!!:cry:

lamb roasted with tinned tomatoes, wine, onions and canaloni beans. yum

Roast Chicken salad and a Muller Light Yogurt! - It's hard eating salad while everyone else tucks into a full roast!!:cry:

You can do a xen friendly roast though, fry light roasted veg & lean meat with lots of other veggies. I do it quite often, have to admit though I miss yorkshire puddings!

Am doing fish, chips and mushy peas for tea but am more excited about my lunch which I stole out the weight watchers mag, feta rice salad. It has carrots, raisins, red onion and I put some cucumber in it too. Hurry up half twelve!

efk said:
Am doing fish, chips and mushy peas for tea but am more excited about my lunch which I stole out the weight watchers mag, feta rice salad. It has carrots, raisins, red onion and I put some cucumber in it too. Hurry up half twelve!

Sounds like a yummy day!

I've no idea yet but I'm at work 12-10 so likely a ready meal with loads of veg on the side x

chilli con carne with pasta made by hubby. tastes even better when someone else makes it for you.

Back